Secure finance for your Business Development
Securing finance for your business can be a stressful time, we understand that. Additional funding is an important part to the growth of any business and sometimes it isn’t as easy to find the right loan for your business.
We have made this entire process a lot easier for you and much more cost effective, with our new partnership helping to set-up Revenue Based Loans (RBL).
It couldn’t be easier; you can get a decision within 24 hours up to £50,000
The RBL has all the flexibility of a cash advance but is based on more than one recurring income stream, allowing you to utilise your true earnings to achieve the maximum amount of loan you require for your business. Unlike most lenders, working with our FCA registered partners you can now set-up your loans taking into consideration your usual merchant services, but also including digital streams like Shopify, PayPal, eBay and GoCardless.
It couldn’t be easier; you can get a decision within 24 hours up to £50,000. There is no interest, you just pay a fixed set-up fee and then find the perfect repayment amounts and term to suit your business needs. It’s the perfect way to take a business to the next step without the hassle of going through multiple stages of vetting to access the funding you require.
In a nutshell the Revenue Based Loans are…
• Available to all businesses*
• Loan amounts from £1,000 – £50,000 (up to two months’ turnover).
• Borrowers pay a fixed fee only (no interest).
• Repayments based on revenue.
• Skip the paperwork, link your bank account online.
• Multiple revenue streams accepted.
• Variable term dependent on repayment amounts.
• Get decisions within 24 hours.
A range of revenue streams
Like a traditional PDQ based Cash Advance your funding will be assessed based on the revenues from ALL major merchant providers, as well as other major revenue streams:
• Online shopfronts – Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Etsy, Notonthehighstreet etc.
• Checkout options – GoCardless, Klarna Bank, Paypal, Payment Assist POS Finance, Clearpay etc.
• Delivery services – Just Eat, Deliveroo, Uber, Foodhub etc.
It couldn’t be simpler to apply for funding, just drop us an email or call today for more information and we could help have your RBL agreed within the next 24 hours. Call 0800 169 3278 for full details.